Only for GRIPONE S3.
GRIPONE GSensor is gear shift sensor for GRIPONE S3. There is no need to use the clutch or throttle to shift the gear. All that’s needed is a simple click up with the foot (or down if you run race-shift pattern) and the quick shifter strategy (of GRIPONE S3) will handle everything else for you. The sensor is ready to be plugged to the main harness of GRIPONE S3.
NOTE: The funtionality of quick shifter is not available on all model of bike. Reffer to this document to see which model are available.
The micro-controller of GRIPONE GSensor is directly connected to the load cell. The signal handling is extremely precise, and ensures reliability and full control over all the functionality.
- The load cell is really universal because it can work either push and pull. (you can program it).
- If tomorrow you change bike, you can carry without any problem.
- Supplied of holed and threaded rod and grains for an easy installation with no need of specific tools.
Available: in 5 working day
What includes the kit
The kit includes all you need to install the system on your bike: rod, rod ends and nuts to lock the rod..
- Dimensions: Ø=15mm, L=50mm.
- Provided with rod already holed and threaded, just to be cut. Available either M6.
- Really 100% reliable: 1,500,000 cycles @65Kgs load passed.
- Able to work both pushing and pulling,
- Analog, 0-5V, settable in one or both directions.
- Calibrated and calibratable at any time.
- MAX LOAD recording.
- CURRENT LOAD display.
- Failure Check warning.
- Automatic temperature, vibrations and creep adjustment.