GRIPONE QShifter is our electronic quick shifter. There is no need to touch either the clutch or throttle. All that’s needed while you are rocketing down the straight is a simple click up with the foot (or down if you run race-shift pattern) and the quick shifter will handle everything else for you.
GRIPONE QShifter is supplied in plug&play kit which include plug&play loom and the load cell gear sensor.
The micro-controller of GRIPONE QShifter is directly connected to the load cell. The signal handling is extremely precise, and ensures reliability and full control over all the functionality.
- The load cell is really universal because it can work either push and pull.
- If tomorrow you change bike, you can carry without any problem.
- Supplied of holed and threaded rod and grains for an easy installation with no need of specific tools.
Documentation & Software download
What includes the kit
The kit includes all you need to install the system on your bike. All our kit uses harness plug and play with original connectors.
- Plug&Play connectors for most Japanese sports bikes, Ducati, Aprilia, KTM, Triumph, Guzzi, BMW, Morini, Bimota, BENELLI.
- Compushift feature (switchable off) automatically evaluate the best killtime for each upshift, according to engine conditions, load, rpm and acceleration, making a choice between 500 different killtime in the range 20÷180ms.
- Smoothshift feature to ease the shock loads on the gear box and chain and to lessen loss of traction at upshift, Thanks to this it’s possible to change gear at full throttle even at maximum tilt angle.
- Programmable on/off rpm threshold.
- Adjustable killtime (40÷99ms).
- Dimensions:: Ø=15mm, L=50mm.
- Provided with rod already holed and threaded, just to be cut. Available either M6.
- Really 100% reliable: 1,500,000 cycles @65Kgs load passed.
- Able to work both pushing and pulling.
- Analog, 0-5V, settable in one or both directions.
- Calibrated and calibratable at any time.
- MAX LOAD recording .
- CURRENT LOAD display.
- Failure Check warning.
- Automatic temperature, vibrations and creep adjustment.